POTTERY COURSES, EVENTS & WORKSHOPS
- Central London location (SE1). Within 10minutes walk from London Bridge and 3 minutes from Borough station
- Unlimited materials & firings included. We won’t charge extra for clay, glaze or firings, or limit the number of pieces and their size.
- Premium clays and glazes. We offer 5 various natural clays, 15 colours of underglaze and unusual glazes.
- Professional excellence. All teachers are professional artists and Royal College of Art alumni
- Personalised approach. Small groups up to 8 people and one-on-one tuition.
We are a small pottery studio in Central London. We aim to create a truly creative and relaxing environment: we won’t limit your creativity by charging extra per kilo of clay (unilimited materials are included in the prices), our firing times are fast, we stock the most beautiful clays and glazes to ensure the best results. And all our teachers are ceramic superstars ;) .
Weekly courses in small groups (up to 8 ppl) designed for beginners and more experienced makers. All materials, tools, and firings included.
Running on Mondays, Wednesdays & Thursdays.
One-day sessions focused on learning a specific and unusual skill/technique. Hassle-free with all materials and firing included, ranging from fun and easy to advanced professional techniques.
Running on Saturdays.
Six week course in a mini-group (4 ppl) & private wheel throwing lessons with one of our expert teachers. Personalised tuition to get you to a point where you can work independently.
Running on Mondays, Sundays or other days.
Weekly hand-building pottery classes. You will discover a variety of hand-building techniques. Technical assistance, firings and materials included. No curriculum, just learn the techniques & create your own functional or sculptural work.
Running on Tuesdays & Saturdays.
Fire your pieces with us. We have a range of electric kilns available, including test, top and front loaders.
You can also hire our studio space for events, from corporate team building to birthday parties, or a memorable day just for two.